Deuce',

Have had EXCEPTIONAL "luck" with Toyo M/T's and they'll learn you bad habits,due their incredible abilities.

Didn't poke much more than 100 miles upon The Blue Bitch the day pictured and it were glazed start to finish and I never had a lick of trouble...with the whole World to myself for some reason.(grin)

I don't do chains...and am happy to let the 5100 Bilstein's up front wearing OME springs and the OME Dakar's in the stern with more Bilsteins,fend the "bumps" as I rally as per my whim.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with and it cracks me the fhuqk up,when folks try. That'd be gross understatement.

Hint.(grin)

TWR,

204's have yet to show me a thang and I MUCH prefer the 223/223AI to same. Shootin' same side by each,only rubs salt in that gapin' wound.(grin)

The 204 is for fair weather pursuits,but do not begin to make THE cut.

[Linked Image]

Ruger 204 is now an MTU contoured 1-8" 223AI fed ala DBM in a Mackamillion stock.

[Linked Image]

35 V-Max at 3030fps form load in K-Hornet...Bucklicious.

[Linked Image]

Cats & Fox are veddy veddy tender and I'd be gunning 17WSM there ala 6X MQ-titude. Chopped to 20" of course. Ruger fhuqked up and went Walnut insteada laminate,but they've got the 17WSM right'er than anyone else,thus far.

[Linked Image]

You 'bout had me talked into a 22 Nuzzler.

Laffin'!

JimCumrag,

You speak DUMBfhuqktitude fluently and are 100% absent a FIRST fhuqking clue. Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new" offa Used pair of boots,let alone pour the piss outta' 'em. Here's to the oblivious HILARITY,of you doing your absolute best!

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

keith,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!.................

JamesHesucks,

Don't be too down on JamesCumrag,because she's doing her best...'course you are too. Congratulations?!?

Rest assured,I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you CLUELESS Fhuqks are in talking out your asses. Hint.

I ain't no fhuqking fun to play Scrabble with and my MASTERY of Engleesh is without peer. Your stupidity is offa the fhuqking charts. Exceedingly GOOD call to refrain ALL thangs The Rifle and Whine instead. Hint.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

DD,

It ain't ever been difficult to cypher who shoots and who don't. The LAST fhuqking thing I'd wanna do,is curtail a Window Licker's Imagination or Pretend.

I can ONLY make sense,to them who have same and that Dichotomy never ain't not resplendent in it's oblivious humor. All I gotta do is dangle some slack on the rope and CLUELESS Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks flock to same.

FUNNY fhuqking schit!

+P+++!

Laffin'!