Very few semi autos were ever made in full left hand and usually were the size of a 1911, not conducive to ccw carry.

For a ccw, all current semi auto pistols eject on the right side, but some have full ambidextrous controls. I favor Walther hands down. They have ambidextrous slide release, mag release with no hinderance. Excellent trigger, fit and finish. dependable with first class ergonomics. Priced in your range.
Try Walther PPS German engineering at it's finest.
If you don't mind a larger pistol the PPQ is excellent. I prefer the M1 version for ccw work due to type of carry. In deep concealment appendix or side tight fitting holster, the last thing you want is the magazine release button to be inadvertandly bumped turning your side arm into a single shot. That's why I prefer the European paddle release. If it was outside the pants for duty or recreational carry, then I would opt for the button release.

Go to a pistol range with lots of 9mm ammo and rent different pistols for trial. If you have friends with certain types, invite them along and shoot theirs.

With pistols for ccw, it will be more like point and shoot at ultra speed. It is important to find a pistol that fits you. Each manufacturer produces a different angled grip in relation to the bore. Grab a pistol, pick a target, close your eyes and point fast at it, then open your eyes and see if the sights are pointed straight on or otherwise. Pick the pistol that aims true to YOU.

Spend a few bucks on XS 24/7 big dot sights out of TX. and a quality holster from companies like Stealth gear out of Ut.

Practice till the cows come home with quality instruction. Use good ammo and pray you never have to use it.