I have two of these and need to let one go.

I've carried this one for 2 years on the belt of my Mystery Ranch. It hasn't been shot much, but has seen some miles. It earned a few scratches while I set my pack down for glassing etc.

$800 Shipped to your FFL. Prefer Paypal. First I'll take it owns a sweet carrying rig.

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

Factory Specs:

The Smith and Wesson model 386 Mountain Lite™ revolver combines the light weight and small size of the company's scandium frame revolvers with the comfort and features of a target revolver. The frame, barrel shroud and yoke on the model 386 are made from ultra-light weight scandium. The cylinder is titanium, which is light weight, but can withstand the pressures of the cartridges being fired. The barrel has a stainless liner. The Mountain Lite is an L-Frame with a 7 shot 357 Magnum cylinder; it weighs 18.5 ounces, has a 3.125-inch barrel, and Hi Viz sights. The scandium frame has a nice matte satin light gray finish, while the titanium cylinder finish is a dark gray. The 386 has a very distinctive look, with its two-tone cylinder and frame, high front sight, and tapered barrel shroud. It is also very light, very accurate and compact for a 7 shot revolver with very good SA and DA trigger pulls. Smooth finish trigger for better double action feel.

This 386 has Hogue Bantam grips, which have a very soft feel, and finger grooves for a positive hold. The revolver is fitted with an adjustable rear sight and a light gathering HIVIZ® orange dot front sight blade, making the gun useful for target shooting as well as defense.

Specifications

Caliber: .357 Magnum®/.38 S&W Special +P

Capacity: 7 Rounds

Barrel Length: 3-1/8"

Front Sight: "Light Gathering" HIVIZ® Orange Dot

Rear Sight: Adjustable V-Notch

Grip: Hogue Bantam

Trigger: .312" Smooth Target

Hammer: .375" Target

Frame: Medium

Finish: Matte Stainless/ Grey

Overall length: 8-1/8"