Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
. . .So you seriously believe that the only way those young strapping lads could physically restrain her little twinkie azz was to body slam her face first into the cobblestone pavement?

What I find far more disturbing than the very small number of LEOs that pull this BS, is the much larger percent that defend it. [/quote]

Hey! What have you been up to lately? Nice seeing you on here again.

Look, I'm no fan of authority--including over-the-top police authority, but once one starts wrassling with na LEO it's a fight a person is going to lose. If you're gonna fight, then fight. But don't bring no knife to a gun fight, and when some chick decides she's gonna physically push on a police officer, I wouldn't expect him to gently push back. It's not about a fair fight regardless of who it may be.

She had absolutely no excuse to do what she was doing. These days lot of people out there think they can say anything or do anything and they won't get their azz kicked--with a police officer or otherwise. The culture I grew up in if a guy talked crap to somebody's face and/or did some pushing he better be prepared for a full house fight.

Snowflake got a well deserved lesson--don't push a police officer while her boyfriend is being arrested--for fighting no less.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.