I have a great book I'd like to pass on, not sell. It's "Turkey Hunter's Digest" by Dwain Bland. I got this book in the early 80's when I really started hunting turkeys. I've read it multiple times and the pages have turned yellow, still a great book full of tactics and information. I hunted turkeys in the 70's, but nothing like the early 80's. Back then, 5 states, all Eastern's. For a while, only used a muzzleloading 10ga. and even had some articles published in the now defunct "Blackpowder Hunting" magazine. I do get a laugh at all the new camo, I still use camo from the 80's and sometimes don't use any camo just to prove a point. Killed plenty of birds in bluejeans and a green sweatshirt. Anyway, starting to ramble, it's an age thing! If you'd like the book let me know and I'll send it to you. Would prefer a newer turkey hunter, but any turkey hunter is fine with me. I drew a mid-May tag this year and still chomp at the bit to get out there. Turkey hunting is probably my favorite hunting. Take care, Dean.

[Linked Image]

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member