LOL..Yet Jorge in his 'wisdom and judgement' considers alcoholics better people than pot smokers.
destructive drug abuse is acceptable as long as its a drug Jorge happens to like himself...inane is
the word jorge used I believe.. wink

Originally Posted by LowerRiver

You're such a smart bastard. Too bad you hadn't been there with him to show him all his flaws.

An adult who surely knows better but decides to stand on the bank of a croc infested river, well thats their businesss.
I'm fine with someone expressing their freewill by rolling the dice and fate taking its course. I don't get emotional like
the snowflakes here.

People are enchanted and lured by the danger of Africa and I've read for years on internet forums, hunting
safari company promos and book publications of the alpha-male tough image of pursuing and flirting with
the prospects of imminent danger...But then people become feeble and sensitive and have trouble dealing
with the fallout of cold hard reality when the game turns on those who choose to be careless and complacent.

Dipwits like to pat people on the back when they get it right and congratulate them, but fear to venture
into honest candid discussion when things go tragically wrong..infantile minds consider it a taboo subject.

To demonstrate how irrational and plain stupid people can be following a tragedy, one just need recall how
some could not bring themselves to admit that Tim Herald had a negilgent discharge with his rifle when he
shot his PH Stuart Taylor. Every belligerent sch*tbrain excuse was given by them in an attempt to cover up
the stark blatant sober truth of the matter. The same blinker fools surfaced with their belligerence when the
death of Ph Ian Gibson hit the forums...taboo subject.....Yet on other days they will personally attack forum
members incessantly , for the mistakes they dare to humbly admit to making in the hunting fields.

Originally Posted by cdb
Mocking religious beliefs on a thread about someone dying is pretty classy. frown

Obviously you believe you are entitled to that opinion, but have trouble with others having theirs.
not surprising, since the world has no shortage of hypocrites that hide behind their religion.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.