Originally Posted by MadMooner
Scrapple comes to mind. Wish I could find it out here!

Mooner probably knows about Chicken Corn Soup then? And Lebanon bologna. (Harrisburg PA area, lots of scrapple eaters there)

NW PA I learned about Korv (potato sausage)

As this is a regional food topic, there's a few more I've run across over the years.

A. Bauer's Mustard, Black and White cookies, Pizza from the NYC area

Burritos from taco shops in the San Diego CA area, carne asada, lengua, shrimp, carnitas, and such. Made with just the good stuff, not friggen rice or beans in them (you want that you ask for a "mixed" burrito), and they are served dry usually. Then there's rolled tacos, birria, and posole, sopapillas.

New Mexico burritos and you get asked "red or green". ( Go there, you'll figure it out). And for Eastern AZ and probably all of NM....... roasted Hatch chiles, right outside the stores, big roasters going right in the parking lots. Mmm Mmm good!

Armenian food from the Fresno CA area, loads of Armenian folks there and the food is great. I sorta HATE Fresno, but love stuff like this: http://www.fresnoarmenianfest.com/menu/. There's more dishes not on that menu, stuff like lamajune, joojeh kebab etc.

Smoked Salmon from the PNW and AK of course. Let's not forget crab and spot prawns too.

Halibut Red Curry, Juneau AK

Time for bed and now I'm hungry!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?