Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

^ ^ ^ ^

This has the making of a 24HR chick-fight palooza.

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

The "In" group knows who Miss Lynn is referring to.

The rest of us don't.

^ ^ ^ ^

This has the making of a 24HR chick-fight palooza.

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place