One of the lucky non-res tags went to my hunting partner. Living in Montana, scouting will be feasible on the ground once this years snowpack allows. We are pouring over maps, and doing all we can remotely at this point to gather info on the area and begin to setup a game plan for scouting, then the hunt. With this once in a lifetime tag, and little knowledge aside from a fishing trip in the Thorofare years back, I dont know much about the unit - except that it is big, rugged, remote, and awesome. We are in our 30s, in great shape, and packing far will not be a problem.

I am reaching out to the fire here for any guidance from those who have experience in the area. It is basically the northwest corner of Wyoming, west of hwy 212, minus the park of course... On top of that, if there is someone who is a Wyo resident, that wants to go on an awesome trip, it would allow us to enter the wilderness. We have a lot of options and decent time to plan. Anything you guys are willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!
Harry

Gun control means hitting your target.