Aero Precision - I probably buy more here than anywhere else.

1. Right to Bear Arms: Yes - for buying name brand parts, no personal knowledge of the inhouse brand
2. PSA: Yes - avoid the PTAC line, the Freedom line and up is generally OK, and anything branded is good. Shipping is usually slow.
3. Tombstone Tactical - Got a complete rifle from them, easy buy, easy shipping, and they communicated well throughout the sale.
4. Cheaper than dirt: Not my first choice, and not high on my list of places to get stuff...generally, I can find it cheaper other places.
5. Primary Arms: Good bargains, not always selling the front-line tough parts, but usually good enough for weekend shooting, and hunting duties.
6. Rainier Arms: Good parts, but usually expensive, more so than other websites.
7. DSG: Not much experience here, have ordered one or two things, unremarkable, but not negative.
8. Operation Parts: Unknown
9. Aim Surplus: I like their sales, no issues with the parts I've bought here. Shipping was reasonable, and prices were very good.
10. RRA: I like RRA, use them for triggers and BCGs when on sale. Love building on their uppers, have several in 6.8, and few in 5.56, easy to swap parts - IMHO.
11. AR15.COM: The website? One order, no issues.
12. SAA: Another one, I like their sales, no issues with the parts I've bought here. Shipping was reasonable, and prices were very good.
13. Damage industries: Unknown
14. Red Barn Armory: Good from what I know, they've had a few parts I needed - unremarkable experience.
15. Top Gun Supply: Unknown
16. Impact guns: Order from them several times over several years, no issues, good prices, and shipped as expected.
17. Bravo Company: Good parts, but very proud of them. IMHO, you are paying for their advertising campaign, and their corporate sponsorship of the various staff shooters.
18. Delton: Unknown
19. Northwest Armory: Unknown

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/17/17. Reason: typing is catching up with the thoughts...