I would rate the same bullets exactly the way Darryl did.

I have also talked to some bullet manufacturers and found that one reason the Hornady Interlock works so well is that Hornady uses a slightly harder lead alloy than most other bullet makers. This was apparently the reason Hornadys had the best reputation for penetration even before the Interlock design appeared. (Yeah, I was shooting them back then, which dates me some.)

Speer's boattails are not Hot-Cor, but swaged. They use a softer alloy for the boattails, for that very reason. The Hot-Cor process does not bond the core to the jacket. I have seen them separate (one at the entrance hole on a whitetail) but not very often.

The Grand Slam these days is essentially a heavy-jacket Hot-Cor. They simplified the manufacturing process a couple of years ago and it is no longer as tough as the dual-core Grand Slam of a few years ago.

Remington changed the manufacturing process on the PSP Core-Lokts a number of years ago. They now have jackets about like most other cup-and-core bullets, not the very thick sidewalls of the original Core-Lokts. The round-nose Core-Lokts still have the heavy sidewalls--or at least all the ones I have sectioned do.

For a while Remington was using Interlocks in some of their ammo marked Core-Lokt. I don't know if this is still the case since the advent of the Core-Lokt Ultra Bonded.

JB