Nope.Three points is all you can accrue.Just like sheep and goat.
Here is what CPW sent me a few years ago about weighted points.

They assign your application a random draw number when it comes to the office that number is divided by the number of weighted pp's you have lowering your draw number. (the lowest draw number gets the license). If you get a low draw number and have the most weighted pp's then you should have the lowest draw number. It isn't a concrete thing, let me explain further and here is where we say it increases your probability of drawing.
Example: applicant 1 gets assigned a draw number (round numbers are easier for examples) of 120 and has 3pp's and 3 weighted points so we divide his draw number by 3 thus lowering his draw number to 40. Applicant 2
Is assigned a draw number that is higher, say 150 but he has 5 weighted pp's so we divide by 5 giving him a draw number of 30 so he will have a lower draw number than applicant 1. But if they both had the same number of weighted pp's and in the above scenario the person with the lowest randomly assigned computer number would win the license. It is possible for someone to draw a license just because he was lucky enough to get a low number in the beginning. That's why the number just increases your law of probability in the draw the more weighted pp's you accumulate over a newer applicant increases your odds each year. Hope I haven't totally blown the explanation or raised any larger questions. It has always been easier for me to explain in person or on the phone. Good luck in your draws this year. Hope you get a low draw #.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles