I built an insulated trailer a couple years ago to use as a portable meat locker, and am finally getting it up and running. Its 6x8 with an 11000btu a/c unit cooling it, and by moving the sensor out of the trailer I can take it down to near freezing. All I need now is a way to cycle the compressor to maintain the proper temps and not freeze up. A Coolbot won't work with the unit I have,and it also quite pricey. I'm thinking of using a small bulb attached near the sensor that will be cycled on/off using either a timer or a thermostat. The timer I have been unable to find, although if I could it would probably be the simplest method. Thermostats that operate in the proper range are available, quite cheap on amazon although the chinese instructions are indecipherable by me. Apparently they do work though, if a guy can figure out the programming. Do you think this idea will work sufficiently, or do you have a better one? If anyone knows where to get a suitable timer that would let my cycle on/ off times at say 6 minutes/1 minute, or a suitable thermostat, that would be great too.