OP - I endorse your target weight, had a 221 FB by SG&Y, it had heft but portable, got it 2nd hand but it was around .65 muzzle, and yes in a smallish 22 bore, there is more meat than a larger bore. Flyweights are not my fave.

Here is a build I found years back on another site:

About 18 months ago, I decided I wanted a 222 for varmint hunting. I usually shoot a factory Ruger 204, but I wanted to step things up a notch in accuracy for my walking varminter.

I chose a 222 because of its old-school reputation for accuracy and its relatively mild charge. I didn't want a cartridge with screaming velocity, but I wanted something with enough punch to drop a coyote at about 250 yards.

I decided on a Borden Alpine action. It arrived about a year ago and was beautifully put together. It is as smooth as any action I've ever touched. I then decided to have Krieger put a barrel on, so I had them put on a 23" with a 1-14 twist. The contour is between a #2 and #3.

I then sent it into McMillan to be stocked with an Edge stock. It just arrived yesterday and I put on a Leopold 3.5-10 with Talley rings. The weight is 7 lbs 12 oz.

I can't wait to shoot it and today I loaded up some 40 gr and 50 gr V-Max bullets with IMR4198. I'll post the results, but I sure hope it shoots.

His muzzle is .664 - from another post he made. So his made your weight with a "2.5" so to speak, Krieger.