Gotcha.
Sadly, the only higher power scopes I know of that MIGHT fit the Lux are another Burris Mini or maybe one of the Burris 4.5-14x32 Timberlines. They probably won't though unless I pull the rear sight and I really don't want to.
Maybe there are some very compact high mag Airgun scopes out there that would work but I'm not familiar with them.

Don't get me wrong - it would be great if I had scope options but I think the 6X is fine for a squirrel gun.
I found it pretty easy to hit golf balls at the 100 yard berm with it (rested) and I've never taken a 100 yard shot at a squirrel.

I'm kinda trying to use a field rifle as a bench rest gun, and I'm having fun trying.
But as such it will always have limits (me too!) and the challenges might make it more fun.

Still - one of those old 4-12 Mini's with target turrets and the same fine reticle as my 6X would be an excellent set up. crazy

BTW - somebody in Czechoslovakia shot a 1/4" test group at 50 meters with my rifle with the open sights before it left the factory, so I've got a heck of a head start on shooting some dynamite groups. Of course, if I ever get there I'm taking all the credit. lol

Last edited by kragman1; 05/22/17.

Work is what you do to finance your real life.....