Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by gophergunner

You strongarm good folks off this sight and then troll for people to hunt with? GFY and I hope it hurts.

Don't tell me, you were held back in the eleventh grade? Reading comprehension.

Fireballz,
You have a child with a terminal illness, and in the middle of selling your home and moving...yet somehow find coming here and trolling and bashing members a priority in your life ??? A little bit of advice, find your path before divorce lands on your plate next.

You are a strange and deranged Mofo, there is something inherently wrong with your mental stability.

You're developing a rather abrasive, sense of pseudo- righteous indignation yourself, over what and who you have no idea. But, of course, you think you do. You been here what 3 months, and you think you know the score on this and other stuff, without any real history here. You have an amazing short little span of attention, like a year old bird dog, ears up, listening to all the big guys commands. Get some real history and experience, read for yourself, and maybe you'll get a clue.

Fireballz,
You have a child with a terminal illness, and in the middle of selling your home and moving...yet somehow find coming here and trolling and bashing members a priority in your life ??? A little bit of advice, find your path before divorce lands on your plate next.

Want to try your line on me, sister?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"