Thanks Ron, I found that out ! The price ya pay for them I thought for sure they were full frame. I want to add to the thread instead of hijack it from Geedubya. In order to go full frame Geedubya has to go to a Cannon d6 or d5. For Nikon , it is a 610 ,750 or 810. The reason I am interested is cause with the bigger sensor , it has to have a faster shutter speed , or more aperture than a cropped sensor. Is the full frame 1 stop faster? If it is one stop faster , like 1/125 speed compared to 1/60, I can take a better picture with the full frame. They are about an extra $1,000 though. If I take 10,000 pictures in 10 yrs and have 100 pics that turned out great instead of blurry, or a shallow apurature then it is worth it. With my Nikon 3100d, I have had many pictures that were just not quite in focus, or the focus was not quite on the target, or it was just a bit blurry that would have been really , really good pictures. I will never have the chance again to take those pictures. Like my Aunt Tootie with my dad at the reunion last summer. Both are gone now . In the long run , I think an extra $1,000 is cheap, but will I have better , clearer, sharper pictures?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23