This is easy to solve, Everyone needs to buy a My Pillow.

Brad Bauman who is now the Rich family spokesperson. The Bauman Foundation. David Brock of Media Matters and Shareblue is on its board of directors.

I'm not posting a link because we don't need that [bleep] stinking this place up. It's easy to find: Baumanfoundation dot org.

From the website:

David Brock

A leader in the burgeoning progressive movement, David Brock is the founder and CEO of Media Matters for America, a progressive media research and information center dedicated to holding our news media accountable. David's leadership at Media Matters has had a profound impact on the national media debate.

Brock is also the author of five books, including The Republican Noise Machine: Right-Wing Media and How It Corrupts Democracy (Crown, May 2004). In his preceding book, Blinded by the Right: The Conscience of an Ex-Conservative (Crown, March 2002), a 2002 New York Times best-selling political memoir, he chronicled his years as a conservative media insider. Brock's latest book, Free Ride: John McCain and the Media (Vintage Anchor, April 2008) was a case study of the national media's uniquely favorable treatment of Sen. John McCain over the course of his career and was named a Washington Post best-seller.

Brock was the recipient of the New Democrat Network's first award for political entrepreneurship. He also serves on the board of the Progressive Legislative Action Network, an organization that supports progressive state legislators, and on the editorial advisory board of the Progressive Book Club.

Last edited by DryPowder; 05/24/17.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.