Nice shooting, good load and rifle.

An observation, a same action length Tikka, in 270 or 280 might make it easier to push a 150 class bullet these speeds, and higher.

The other mention regarding groups and testing loads for hunting, in the end, it's usually the first shot that counts. I say this as I have spent my life too chasing groups and max potential speeds in a given rifle. In the end, usually the 1st shot cold bore accuracy is what makes or breaks the hunt.

So some rifles and/or loads, may not be impressive in a 3 shot or 5 shot group, they may well shoot very close to POA on their first shot.

Lastly, I agree with the poster above re: bullet jamming on a hunting load. I had a 7/08 that I could not extract, or lift the bolt, 60 degree bolt on a Browning Micro-Medallion. Very accurate rifle, IIRC a 10T, very accurate, but could not extract loaded ammo that had bullets in the lands.

So, just sharing some thoughts. Just me, but I will give up a fraction of group size for dead nuts reliability in feeding....and unloading loaded rounds. A cleaning rod is always prudent on big game hunts IME, just because you never know.

Rx - Good luck this hunting season, you will do well.