Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by barnabus
How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt properly.
(So far, I'm not impressed.)

Originally Posted by kellory
[quote=barnabus]How about u mind ur business and quit acting like u know what's going on.

ok Weimmy i dont mind opinions just a holes. and i did fix my computer,,now if i could just find something to keep you from popping up.

Are you being charged for data by the letter, or are you just too busy to use all those irritating letters in thier proper place and order? Did they skip punctuation in your elementary school last year, or did you forget to order new capital letters to replace the ones you have used up?
Was "Rude Arrogant Prick" an elective course, or did you sign up for continuing education in the art form? Not to be snide, but so far, you remind me of that kid I wouldn't let my kids play with, due to poor skill with eating utensils, and an inability to use a belt

Lol u remind me of the little prick who constantly got his azz beat in school because he thought he was somehow privalged. What a tool u are

Last edited by barnabus; 05/26/17.