I've never wanted to own a big frame gasser but the way the PRS and other disciplines keep sub-dividing it has become a necessity if I want to continue to shoot as many matches as I can. Andrew Barnes builds a hell of a gun! Not many big frame gas guns will run straight right out of the gate and shoot sub-MOA!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I picked up my new Barnes Precision Machine Inc LR-10 .308 Winchester with Cerakote FDE to match the MagPul hardware. I did a cleaning and lube as soon as I arrived at the range then mounted and bore-sighted a Bushnell LRHS 3-12x44mm as a place holder until the Bushnell Tactical Elite LRTS 3-12x44mm FDE arrives.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Only thing I intend to swap out is the MagPul MOE for a LaRue A-PEG grip and I will install a Radian Talon Ambi-Selector, both in FDE.

I brought along some Federal Gold Medal Match 175gn to do an initial evaluation since if your rifle won't shoot that it is sick and needs to see the doctor. I wasn't too sure I'd love the HIPERFIRE trigger but I really like it after shooting about 80 rounds with it today. It has some take up but feels more like a single stage trigger. Adjustable gas and break make it soft shooting. Gas Gun Match here I come!