Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Ah you have never heard of electronics then. Lock with key fob, then unlock with the key, alarm goes off.
If you ever travel down this way, I'll let you hear it.
A lot of them are that way. I hate having a fob in my pocket and never carry one for the car. It took me a long time to break my wife of locking the car with hers. It would set off the alarm every time I needed the car. All it takes to lock it manually is a push of 1 button on the door panel.

My Dodge pickup has the key built into the fob so I have that cussed thing in my pocket all the time. I'm constantly locking the pickup door when I bend over. I tried to get one made that would open doors and start it without the fob but it's wired so they can't do it.

correct, it is part of the security now. you can, however, use a valet key to unlock the door, but it will not unlock a glovebox on the same car. (keeps your valuables private.)
after market remote starter kits, in most cases, require one of the chipped keys to become installed in the system.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~