Good evening gents,

I have just, as in today, acquired a used Remington XCR II in 300 WSM. Rings, no scope as the scope the guy had on it was a lower quality Bushnell. Not sure how much longer it would last given the amount of shooting I do compared to the minimal shooting the guy does so I told him he could keep it. I think he only fired no more than 100 rounds through it. The finish shows wear due to use and from being a truck gun, living behind the seat. Everything checks out as solid though.
I got what I feel is a good deal on it.
It is in pretty good condition overall. Fits me very well LOP etc. Most stock rifles are very uncomfortable for me due to a longer LOP that ends up being shortened. This factory synthetic Hogue over mold fits me perfectly.
I am seriously considering an FX II 6X Leupold but am open to suggestions. My plan is to use it as my go to Prairie rifle for elk, mule and white tail deer and antelope with occasional bear and moose hunts.

I don't have any pics as yet.

All in all, I am impressed but am looking for real world reports. Any one using or has used one? Likes/dislikes.

Thanks guys,
Jeff