Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Yep, that's one of the reasons I went with the Geiselle. Bill seems like a cool dude. I enjoy watching his video's. The triggers seem pretty bullet proof too. I hear you on the colt's requiring larger trigger pins. I watched a video with Bill Geiselle explaining why Colt did that. I'll bet you are happy to finally find that trigger.. I'll also be happy when this Noveske build is all put together and shooting tiny groups!!! grin

bsa, do you have a link to that video with Bill Geissele? I would lover to hear their reasoning behind putting large and small pins in their guns simultaneously. Doesn't make any sense to this layman consumer.

I can find it pretty easily. His reasoning was, Colt didn't want Joe Citizen swapping in m16 parts and making them full auto.. I'll check my youtube history and see if I can find the video.. I've been enjoying his video's though. He's very well spoken and explains things so an AR newbie like myself can understand!!!!! Oh, by the way, I got my SSA-E today. Man is that a sweeeeeeeeeeet trigger...

Nice! Glad to hear, bsa. I got mine today, too, along with a 1965 Luchow's German cookbook. It was a good brown truck day. smile

Bill does explain things very well. I do not get bored with his videos.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH