They were good bikes but getting parts for them when they were in production wasn't easy. Other than putting a tire on or a fluid change no one works on them but a dealer. They were not around long enough for there to be a lot of aftermarket parts and the ones that were made will be sold off and not be available.
Polaris screwed over a lot of people by dropping Victory. The resale has dropped to nothing. If it is a clean bike AND you can get it for dirt cheap (5-6k) and know what you are getting into it could be a good bike to ride for a long time. Take good care of it and do all the maintenance religiously along with keeping fresh synthetic oil and you may never need to worry about being able to get drivetrain parts. Crash damage will be tough. In a couple years you are not going to be able to get sheetmetal, heck it took 4-6 months to get a fender or gas tank from them when they were in full production.
Brake pads, filters,battery,tires and belt will always be available. Salvage parts will start to show up. People are buying Buells dirt cheap and parting them out on ebay. That will be the fate of many Victorys.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]