Originally Posted by WyoCowboy
So,last Thursday I managed to kill the trans in my 2006 chevy, with 95k on it, not happy, but it is what it is. Saturday I was taking the girlfriend up,to,the mountain with the quad, and broke the clutch pedal off the hanger in my 96 Chevy.
The 96 we Mcgivered together with her hair tie, and a bolt off my brush guard, to get it past the safety switch got it started , pointed down hill and got ourself home 40 miles with no clutch pedal. Sunday in the 93 GMC managed to knock off the exhaust. Maybe karma is telling me to buy a new truck.
Anyway clutch pedal (dealer part) will be in tomorrow, trans will be here next Tuesday and the 93 sounds pretty cool.

Should have bought a ford instead of 3 chevy's... However, after going through 2 transmissions in my 04 gmc and a reaction sun shell in my wife's 99 GMC, I fully understand what breaking transmissions is all about... wink. I'm still pizzed that the last dealership rebuild only lasted 32,000 miles. Pretty fu cking pathetic. Now it has a heavy duty rebuild in it that works like a champ...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA