Maybe its need verses greed?I don`t know.Looking in my gun safe I do not need all the rifles I own.I mean after all you can only shoot one at a time.Right?Unless of course you are Chuck Norris or Shrapnel.I have actually pared my Shotguns down to one and my hand guns down to six.I really do not need anymore,but you never know.Rifles are a different story.Once I get one that really shoots and I mean itty bitty bench rest groups,it is so damn hard to part with them.So my question is what is enough?A dozen lever actions?50 bolt actions.How may 22LR`s should you own?Man they are like popcorn,can you ever have enough? I guess I am a Rifle looney.No hope for me.There will always be another Rifle"just to try out"Then again I do not drink,smoke or do drugs.Got to spend my money on something.Then came the revelation.It is not guns I am addicted to.It`s reloading.I have to buy guns to feed my reloading Jones.I am glad I got this off my chest. grin

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience