Here is the deal, I am about to have to move and I have more guns then will fit in my large safe by a good bit and have decided, its time to cut down to just what I can fit in my safe. I've got a rough list of stuff I would sell for sure but would consider selling a lot of other stuff if someone was really wanting something. Most of what I have is pretty nice, though I do have some rougher stuff. I'll provide a list here of what I know I would sell (not looking to sell all but these are on the block). If anything interest you, PM me or email me at andrew DOT lohmar AT gmail.co (don't post here so as not to burden everyone else). If there is something not listed here that you really want, post it up... if I have it, I'll PM you, otherwise it will make a fun dream list!

All premils:
99F in 243, 250, 308, 358
99F in 300 (this is a reblue and needs wood refinished)
99R and RS in 308 (R with original hang tag bought from son of original purchaser. RS also is really nice. Would sell one or the other)
99EG in 250 (with original box, condition to match) 308

Prewar:
99T in 303
99G in 303 (Rough) or 30-30
1899A 303 (several, some with factory checkering, some rough/ project guns)
1899F 303 (2- one is a reblue, restock, one is well worn but
1899H 22HP (2- 1 with marlin P/G but D&T'd and some bluing wear)

I also have a bunch of stiths, tang sights, 22HP, 303, 250-3000 ammo, etc)

Some of these will end up on GB around Wednesday/Thursday.

Hope this post doesn't upset some... I just would rather sell to a Savage collector who will appreciate them without dealing with GB if at all possible.

Cheers

Andrew