I am the dick huh? I dont agree 1 bit with lgbt crap in the military. I really dont agree with opsec violations and violations of the privacy rights of the transgender cw3 pilot either. I spent 4 months on the dmz in 1989 out of warrior base and had to listen to all 27 guys in my platoons names being called out on nork loudspeakers over a 4 square kilometer area in the old american patrol zone. All because some fugging slug in the rear didnt shred or burn an alpha roster of my platoon, and it got found by korean trash workers and somehow made its way north.

Then we was breifed by 2 ID mil intell our names were being mentioned by the norks in panmunjon in maca talk meetings in the blue building as Military demarcation line violators. And this was before the age of the internet, you dont think the norks have keyword recognition software, and how they could possibly use this crsp......this azzhole 79s just identified a unit and a cw3 by name,, gimme a break .... anyone who has been in the miltary with half a brain can see what this pinhead 79s just did, even if the dumbazz dosent see it himself...... you all better get rick bin to scrub this entire thread quick........ and that is a fact.... couldnt get thru email to that unit, but a sock puppet on facebook sure as fugg did, i hope at a minimum that dumb fugg 79s has to stand on the rug an explain his actions to that brigade commander and apoligize in person to that pilot for opsec and privacy rights violations and gets a permanent letter of repremand at a minimum. Ya im a fugging dick........

Working for dad in office supply