Originally Posted by Nebraska
We have a young GSP that figured since she was a "Bird dog" it would probably be ok to kill one of mom's pillows. Good thing she's such a sweet girl and looked so funny blending into that big pile of feathers!! Let's see some pics of your dogs not acting like "Man's best friend"..... wink

Nice! This has potential for thread greatness.

Baby teeth on pups are like needles, as anyone who's ever had a pup knows.. Made the mistake of being honest at the ER and it was like I'd said I was attacked by a bear. Lady got all stern and informed me that she was obligated to alert the local animal control HQ. Yep, the BAD DOG COPS. Ended up being legally bound to "quarantine" the bloodthirsty pup and keep her in a kennel/cage or similar until the SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR made a formal visit to assess the situation and the accused prisoner. Pepper had to be 'interviewed and cleared' in person before being removed from the dangerous demon hound or criminal canine list or whatever they keep. I told Mrs. KG that I was planning on giving Pep a proper lathering of canned whipped cream about the mouth and neck for when the official arrived. I envisioned flinging the front door open and running past the canine sheriff or whatever they call themselves, screaming bloody murder and blurting out something about the recent raccoon attack incident. Alas, when the woman showed up at the house we happened to be out on the front lawn (clear violation of terms of release BTW), with Pep on her back snorking and grunting contentedly as she nuzzled my hand and her stuffed duck. Lady shot the laser beam eyes at the situation, pulled a pen from her shirt pocket and just scribbled something. She then rolled the window of the official squad car down and motioned for me to take the official paperwork from her. It was like O.J. all over again. She'd freed the pup from legal house arrest or whatever they call it. Good times.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]