I used to take a Lee Hand press for my 22-250 with me, and a Redding powder thrower, Lee autoprime..
I used to make sure all the cases were trimmed & chamfered before I left, so as not to have to worry about that for the next loading or two. And I set it up with a neck die and used the Forster neck brush setup with the motor mica lube.
At the time I was using WW760 & AA9 in it. I had the thrower setting recorded, I had tested it many times and was happy with the results on it.
The thrower was mounted on a Jorgensen clamp that I had heated and bent to suit for it. Also used it at Coors matches for my Schuetzen rifle, and various times out at the range on load testing, depending on what powder I was working with. It worked great, the clamp was long enough to mount to anything up to 6" thick. Another way to do the powder is to take brass and trimmed it to the length you need to toss the charge you want for that cartridge, use it like the Lee spoons. Bit of practice with it and you can scoop pretty consistently, even with stick powders.