My son is a lefty through and through. When he was about 9 years old I bought him a Remington 581L which he shot probably about 10K rounds in just a few years and that rifle would, and probably still could, shoot tiny groups. In the years that followed he has added to his left hand bolt action with one Ruger 77, a few Remington's, a Mauser 243 and a few others that comprise a very nice collection. I am very proud that he never traded any lefties away and probably never will.

What did he choose for his shotgun? A Winchester 1400 L which is his gun for little furry and feathered targets. I could not begin to give a tally on rounds fired through that shotgun. Its annual dove hunt will be here in a few months and it is very seldom that he doesn't limit out long before me. Of course I use my age and vision as defense against his ability. Wait until he's 76 years old, then we'll see how that Winchester is working.

"He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory, abides with us, more potent, nay, more present, than the living man."
Antoine de Saint-Expu�ry

Steelbanger, NRA Life