Originally Posted by Otis
Is it a hind hunt or trophy hunt? I'm seeing hunt all over Europe and think Romania would be great! I am always by myself so I need others to go that I may join, can I bring my own rifle & ammo? What are the next boars to cost, do piglets and other game available to take! Where do I fly into, in the included list it says hunt organization, then in the not including 100 E day fee for daily hunt organizations?

sorry for my late answer but I had the impression that I reply to this post .

Is it a hind hunt or trophy hunt?- for a group will be a hind hunt but you can shoot male trophy - usually the chances are bigger to in driven hunt to see trophies

I'm seeing hunt all over Europe and think Romania would be great! - indeed , Romania is a beautiful destination and for the hunting is really a place on the " bucket list "....a must see.!

can I bring my own rifle & ammo? - yes ! without any problem ....takes just few minutes when you will enter in Romania to fill some papers .

What are the next boars to cost, do piglets and other game available to take- I will list the prices for the boars - yes , piglets for sure and other games too like foxes or jackals but ....because there is a "but"....foxes and jackals are exit first from the drive and if you shoot them the chances that wild boar to come in the place that you shoot ...decrees !

Where do I fly into ? - Bucharest airport ( Henri Coanda airport ) and from here to the huntig area we will make 2 hour- 2and1/2 hours

in the included list it says hunt organization- this was a mistake and now I can not modify the fist post - the system don't allow it