...and they want more Deer killed. So, a GW shoots a CWD Deer on a Game Lands. "One" Deer, so let's increase the Doe tags by 2,800. Find another, how many additional tags? Hope I'm wrong.

"The Game Commission also plans to use sharpshooters in DMA 3, in a small, focal area where the CWD-positive deer was found, in hopes of stopping the disease before it has a chance to grow and spread."

Small? How small? They shoot 10 and no CWD is found. 10-20more just to be sure? How many? Be nice if they had some guidelines and attempted to communicate them since we all have a stake in the game.
Let me give you a hint. The Sharpshooters are going to kill everyone that falls into their sights and it will be done at night.

Random thoughts....

They are going to kill them until it is too much of a PITA to find another to kill.

More:

And all of it coincides with the issuing of antlerless tags. Just coincidence? I'd like to think so, but I'm open minded when it comes to the whys of why with humans.

Is it really about saving the Deer? Or how many Deer are worth one of their Elk poster children? I tend to think most all off them.

Last edited by battue; 07/13/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler