I am a firm believer of using factory ammunition for concealed carry. God forbid, If I ever have to shoot someone for a good reason and do it correctly, there is still a possibility of some lawyer or prosecutor to cause you trouble. It is the times we live in. Especially if you are a older gray haired Caucasian.

Okay you do your homework on picking loads from advertisements, comments, forums and experimentation by shooting a good amount of the ammunition in your gun with all the magazines you will use for CC. I handload all my other ammunition and I trust it 100%. Although I have had very few FTF with factory ammunition, there is still that possibility. Even with quality ammo. My guns are always kept in good working order. So a factory FTF can be cause by a bad or damaged primer or a bad powder drop. You can visually check each round, but not the powder charge. So I weigh each round with my 10-10 scale to check for any variances. Brass and bullets can vary, but all the rounds should weigh very close to each other. This is done after I have shot several out of that lot #.

Anyone else this particular on your CC ammo?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.