The 452 is discontinued. it is a great gun and worth hunting down, but; not an easy order and pick up situation. And any used gun is a bit of a gamble. I own two and they both look great and shot as well. That is 1 minute of angle in both my 22LR and 22mag. And again, bright blue, good wood grain and classic good looks.

The 455 is a bit downgraded in dull finish as well as design simplification. I consider the 455 a fine rifle. I just dont own one. The plus side is easy after market barrel replacement. That is lot more money for more accuracy and opportunity to correct for any head space or barrel fitment issues. You need a lathe and gauges to do this right. Just dropping in a barrel not a good idea. IMHO,

The triggers on both models is very good for what you expect today. And very very easy to upgrade. And low cost to replace a spring and adjust.

A word on stocks. There are a lot of choices which is great. But a LOT of mistakes made as a result. There are hog back stocks on lux , trainer and full stock rifles that work correctly with iron sights and iron sights ONLY. You DONT select a stock for style, you choose for function. The American and Varmint stocks are proper for scope mounting and do not come with iron sights. There are some other special stock worth considering, You wont see many makers off this variety in stocks, barrels and sighting. Not goofy style and color options - real functional options.

There is now a 455 stainless.