It seems the guys that love these rifles are mostly amateur gunsmiths and enjoy modifying there rifles. I have spun the roulette wheel twice and was 1 for 2, the good rifle was a Mod 84 Classic in .308 Win, this rifle functioned fine and shot MOA, My other Try at Kimber roulette was a Montana in the same .308 Win, this rifle had feeding and extracting issues and was a 4 MOA rifle with its favorite factory ammo.....If you are a handloader (which i gave up many years ago) you will have a much better chance of discovering a load it will shoot, as for other issues if you are a shadetree gunsmith you might deal with some minor issues that a given rifle might have.....I like rifles that shoot MOA and function like they are supposed to right out of the box like the dozen's of NIB factory rifles like the Tikka T3/T3X, Browning X-Bolt, CZ 527 and even Remington 700's I have owned over the last several years.......Good luck if you decide to try your luck at the wheel, I hope you get a winner..........Hb