Originally Posted by renegade50
Whoever pawned this gun, strung out bubba kid with white rim sunglasses, disgruntled deployed soldiers wife, some joe from post wanting to party in nashville .... i dont know and dont care. Went out pawnshopping around town this morning, aint been in about 2 weeks... went in one seen this 935 with a 24 inch turkey barrel price tag said 500 and box and extra barrel , no shell marks at all on elevator, no shell ring marks on bolt , im like holy fuq this thing is new, swipe my pinky deep down the chamber it comes out stained with the reddish brown factory grease. Talk to the manager and say hey can i look at the spare barrel and this box . She goes and gets it, comes back with 28inch barrel and mossberg box . The barrel is factory dry and pinky swipe stain again. The box says 935 combo# 81235 turkey waterfowl combo, factory pack date of 02/07/2017. Asked the manager how long it has been out, she said it came out when we opened 45 minutes ago........ i asked you got any wiggle room on the price, she went to the computer and said 450?. I said here is my card put down 50 on it and lets do the layaway paper work on it and i will be back this afternoon and pay the rest..... I went home got on the smart phone , mossberg msrp 1004, online sites from 729 up to 850 range. Sold my h&r excell auto 12ga to older neighbor across the street for 200 , he was very happy. Took my rhino turkey choke and my tru glo pro sights off and my sims pad off my 835 ulti mag and installed a factory choke and the chintzy factory turkey sights and hard factory butt pad ... hauled ass to another pawn shop on the way to the other one. I pawned the 835 for 250 with no intention of getting it back , and went and got the 935. Got it home , broke it down and light sprayed it down with rem oil , cleaned the barrel with some #9 the patches came out red brownish for awhile then got cleaner, put it back together, grabbed 10 win aa supersporting clays 1300fps #8,s 1 1/8th oz, went down back and rattled off 5 shots as fast as i could squeeze the trigger and reload the next 5 and dump them as fast as i could. Went back home happy.... Gonna do a in depth cleaning and lube tommorow morning after coffee.

Keep your eyes open for a Marlin Model 60 and you'll be all set.