If it weren't my country's military it would almost be comical how ridiculous this crap has become. It's just unbelievable how far down the tubes eight years of Obama leading this nation has taken us.

I've been out of the military for 17 years, at that time we were dealing with integrating women into combat units, which was and is a mistake. We had enlisted women in my squadron and they were either the cause of, or involved in about 90% of the discipline problems. We had several female Marines that would screw anything that walked so that inevitably caused friction when you had them and their multiple lovers all working in close proximity. I remember breaking up a fight one night on deployment when I came back from running and found two marines rolling around on the ground fighting. I broke them up and asked them what the hell was going on, they both said the other was screwing their girlfriend. The kicker was that female LCpl in question was married to another marine back in the states. Just complete nonsense that you shouldn't have to deal with when you've got a million other things to do to make a military unit operate effectively.

That was before they allowed gays in and now transexuals. I can't even fathom how much of a pain in the rear it must be for a unit commander to have to deal those issues, it's got to be 10X worse than dealing with the women. I'm surprised we even have a functioning military at all now. Never in a million years would I have ever though that anyone would entertain the idea of allowing someone that's had, or wants to have a sex change, into any branch of the military but yet here we are. I thought things were bad when I was in there, but I had no idea how bad it would get.