I had a major shoulder surgery in Fall of '06. 18 months rehab later I started to try and shoot again and got my azz whooped black and blue by a T3 Lite 270. Regrouped when I found a T3 Hunter Swede, shot the poowah out it for about a year+ and got healthy enough to move on. DA Me sold it.when I "graduated" back to real rifles in my bigger calibers. Doah

In Sierra 120gr ProHunters I could do no wrong with the Swede, point it somethingpull the triger, and get out the knife, using the Sierra book accy load & RL19. That Swede was the most accurate rifle of all the 50-60+ ?? CF's I've owned with NO tuning. Truly a "Plug & Play" rilfle as advertised, and dang near that good with 130gr NAB's .

Today I'm about to start the Swede campaign again using a T3 SuperLite. The Shoulder is acting up again but it's all old age this time, along with a couple nasty bad falls aggravating the base issue. Gonna buy 'nuther wood stocked Tikka Swede asap - sold the T3 HG 260 this week to make room and gin some funds to get it done- and sparingly use the bigger shooters until I can't. Picked up a M70 XTR 7 Mauser last fall that will be my "Heavy" and mebbe pair it with a 7-08 or 280 too, we'll see.

Find a One Load Swede book and it'll have the old Sierra RL19 load listed that I used, I looked at one this week in a Cabellas. That load was a death ray on Texas WTails out to my normal 300 yards...but DA Me found a shiney object to squander my old dependable T3 Swede on. Imelda Marco's & her shoes got nuthin' on me for being too dumb to appreciate what I've got on hand . Old Age Wisdom is not being smarter talking, it's just Regrets talking for what you had had and traded or sold. Reality sucks. .
Ron

Last edited by verhoositz; 07/27/17.

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.