[/quote]I pulled the trigger on a LHR just now. I think I'll be happy.

BTW: If you go to that Mannlicher Duet video, there's a comment at the top about how this video reminded the moonbat poster of why hunting needed to be limited in the EU.

[quote]
Well done made promo video. One of the best which i ever seen. ..traditional uniform of blond haired hunter, beautiful alpine scenery, music and Steyr weapon, shows perfectly every detail of the conservative side of austrian hunting and part of european traditionalism. Thats why permision on weapon should be resctricted in EU, available only for thin group of "gentry", otherwise it becomes ordinary and unsafety. Well, i see it even in my Bushnell.. miss so much 4A.. Thats beautiful passion, so simple and clear, without problems of daily life, stream of words, and womans.. wink Man, weapon and great open area..

So after I get my new ML, I guess not only will I be wearing lederhosen and Tyrol hat, I'll have to become a hunting snob and start advocating for elitist restrictions in a fake continental accent. I'm sure that will go over well with my Trans-Bluegrass neighbors. Yee-Haw!

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer