I am a LEFTY. So not everything (read: much) is available to me for rifle builds. I recently purchased an MPA Lite side folding Chassis. Use if for LR Steel shoots. Nice to be able to swap like barreled actions out. But it's simply not the same as a McMillan. The feel. Or the performance. It could all be in my head, but the way the fiber stocks absorb recoil and the impulse is much different than an all Metal platform.

I would like to order a McMillan for a LH SA.....I've had a handful of McMillans over the years but nothing in a Chunk or LR type platform. Supergrades and Classics. I think one of the Game series is available for left hand inlet. I am a stickler for making certain a scope is mounted as low as possible on the action to allow for a better cheek weld. And I've looked at the specs on several McM stocks. Often the specs are not listed. But the A3 does show a 5/16" drop I believe. About the tallest comb(lowest drop) out there.

This would be an 80% prone use LR Hunting stock. Are there any other directions I should look before committing? I really am not a fan of overly chunky stocks and extra heft. A Varmint 26" profile and standard fill will be over a 11lb gun by the time I add optics.

I looked at the A3-Sporter in the hunting series. Not sure the extra drop at the heel HELPS while prone? Think I'd want as much butt up high in the pocket vs down toed into the ground?

Please God, give me some good tags this year....