I think this will be my 6th (or is it 7th) season for my Kenetrek ME's. I've used them for elk hunting in CO for several years, as well as deer hunting in SD and OK. They are still going strong and remain the most comfortable insulated boot that I own. When temps are much below 20 degrees for extended periods and stalking can kept to a minimum, I use, and really like my Kenetrek Grizzly pac's. Both pairs will be taken this year on my first 3rd season rifle hunt in CO.

I will say that my Mountain Extremes did take a while to break in but, the end results made the process well worth the effort. As I recall, I broke them while training for one of my first mountain hunts. If I remember, it took around 50 miles or so of hiking for break in with only minor hot spots but, no blisters that I recall. Boot fit is always personal but, Kenetreks have proven to be comfortable and really fit me well.

My foot size is pretty normal. I wear a size 11 medium width boot but, I do have a fairly narrow heel width. Kenetreks really fit me well. I have also had great results with Asolo non-insulated boots. I use them for turkey hunting, hog hunting and early season (bow and black powder) deer hunting in Ok and elsewhere . Kenetrek's and Asolo's boots fit me well and have been favorite hunting boots for the past several years. I really wish that Asolo still made their Sasslong boot model as they are comfortable, well built boots.

Start young, hunt hard, and enjoy God's bounty.