Neither the local Lowes or Home Depot had any of the titanium dioxide. I called a specialty paint shop in town and they wanted $107 for a can (gallon?) of some pigment stuff. I did find what I needed via Amazon and got a pound of it. Mixed it up 4-1 with vegetable oil and it works really good. It does make for a slimy concoction that splatters and is a bugger to get off stuff, so my kit when I go to the range includes rags and latex gloves. I found a plastic roller cover at Home Depot that I am storing the roller in, (something that came about on Shark Tank) . I'm storing the liquid mixture in a liquid detergent bottle my wife used up. It has a pour spout, seals up good, and has a handle.

I made up about a quart of the stuff and that should last me several range patterning outings. Found it doesn't take much of the mixture on the roller to roll out a fresh coat on the steel patterning plate. I've made two trips about five days apart and the mixture hadn't dried completely to the touch in the high desert sun/heat.

Here's a pic of the stuff I got and mix 4-1 with vegetable oil

[img]http://i.imgur.com/YvDYmZB.jpg?1[/img]

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf.