Originally Posted by Outbackandy
I never ever started it,, if someone bad mouths me I will dish it out also.

You intentionally surround yourself with people that have nothing in common with you and that don't like you. You inject yourself into American politics even though you're not a citizen nor do you live here. You call people names and behave in a childish and disrespectful manner regarding our internal political affairs and then cry and complain about your treatment. Like I said earlier, you have nothing in common with the men here since they're capable, smart and free all of which you ain't.

You're a small man-child that craves negative attention because any positive attention you may garner has eluded you your entire life. I'm sure you had a tough childhood growing up with a controlling alcoholic father and a mother that did what had to be done to get money. You've never had a positive role model other than your cell mate in the late 90's and that was only because you needed the protection he offered.

Go away and nobody here will ever bother you again. Trust me Rginther, nobody will care. 😉

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~