Greetings. Picked up a model 54 shooter and brought it home to inspect. It's not in the best condition but wanted to at least remove the bolt. Was able to remove it, but now I am unable to put it back in. When I try to put it back in, all goes well until the last bit. I lined up the bolt, slide it in hear a clicking sound and see the trigger moving. The last part of the bolt won't clear the receiver tang though. The little nub which can be depressed near the rear of the bolt is what is lining up with the rail in the receiver which I think is incorrect. The problem is nothing on the bolt moves. The safety lever is stuck. The firing pin tip is sticking out of the end and it doesn't move either. The rear bolt assembly wiggles, but wont' rotate. It came out but I'm not sure how to get it back in. Have tried holding the trigger every which way to Sunday and everything else I can think of but nothing it working. Was hoping it was like pre 64 model 70's but I do not see a lever to push down. Have scoured the internet for what to do but haven't found anything. Will try to figure out how to post pictures if that helps. Thanks.