I have some 150 gr. 9 mm coated lead SWC bullets on order. ACME Bullet Company is the manufacturer. I will be using Unique powder with Winchester small pistol primers. I checked the 3 reloading manuals that I have and they do not list this bullet. However, they do list 147 gr. JHP bullets. I have contacted my supplier, Graf & Sons, and they have no loading data. I have checked also with ACME directly and they do not offer loading data on anything I was told. They did refer me to a website, but I also struck out there. I have also contacted Aliant, the manufacturer of Unique, and they had no data to offer for this bullet. I even did a Google search and checked YouTube with no success. I did find some data for loading coated 9 mm bullets of lesser weights, but there is a lot of difference between 115 grains and 150 grains. I can make a guess at the powder weight and OAL, but I really do not feel comfortable doing so. I would like to load these powerful enough for "business use" if needed, not just for paper punching only. Any knowledgeable data would sure be appreciated!

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."