Update.
Went to play with the bunnies again last night. The usual 9grains of LilGun behind the 17gr Vmax accounted for about half of the twenty bunnies including four that we couldn't find. The rest fell to the .22lr injected by either my 1417 Annie or my buddys Ruger semi.

I took the LilGun down a couple of steps lower. 7.2grains and 7grains behind the little 17gr bullet. Both sailed right through the aluminium plate so I know I can go further. getting quieter all the time.

Apart from the six low loads all were fire forming loads with 9grains of LilGun. I was amazed again at the accuracy of the fire forming loads with the best shot going to my buddy at 170yds using my 17 Hornet. Not easy at night. He's like a dog with two tails at the moment cos he's got his variation accepted and will take possession of his own 17 hornet in three weeks time.

Got some Trail Boss today so unsure whether to continue with low loading with LilGun. I guess I will carry on even if to find out which is the more accurate.