http://www.innovativebalancing.com

For installation through the valve stem, they offer a little bottle with a gear oil type squirt nozzle and a piece of clear vinyl tubing. After removing the valve core, the bottle is connected to the valve stem with the vinyl tubing. Getting the beads to meter through the tube is slowed as they'll pack themselves into the nozzle and tube. I used an vibrating engraving tool to agitate the beads. Holding the side of the engraver bit on the vinyl tube/valve stem connection created a constant swirling flow of beads into the wheel assembly. It was lickedy-split! My advice would be to install the beads yourself after having the tires mounted and balanced. Every once in a while you'll get a bad tire. Initial road force dynamic balancing will establish a baseline and confirm that the new tires are within spec. Driving on the new tires for a bit will further confirm the tires. I had a bad tire in one set, belts shifted in the first thousand miles. Beads are relatively expensive and your tire guy isn't likely to salvage them for you when mounting the replacement. In this case, beads were strewn all over the floor in a 20' radius around the mounting machine. They were like tiny marbles. In my opinion, for pickup trucks and similar 4x4s, beads are best used with agressive tires that will be used frequently on unpaved and/or poorly maintained surfaces. Large tires with agressive treads typically require more weight to balance. Poor road conditions lead to thrown weights. Mud can build up and dry caked on the backside of the rims. Balance beads are a great alternative to traditional wheel weights in these conditions. In my experience, I ended up using quantities at the maximum end of their recommended range. The first time, II used their more modest estimate and had to order and install more.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty