I've got about 1300 of them through my Dasher, what do you want to know?

They're VERY long, requiring a good amount more mag room than any 105 - assuming the same relationship to the lands. If you're short on length with your setup it is a factor you'll want to consider.

They group alright, I've shot a few bugholes but can't count on them, I do get 1/2 moa 5 shot groups easily enough - which is good enough for the competitions I do (PRS and PRS style). They don't seem super sensitive to seating depth in my limited testing, I've used them both jammed and jumped and they shot about the same. I don't really go all OCD trying to get the best groups possible anymore, I do the minimum amount of work required to get it "good enough" and get to shooting.

Myself and others I shoot with here are using a g7 of .310-.315 to make impacts, verified out to 1400, with a decently wide range of starting velocities represented.

I wouldn't build a gun planning to run them without a 1-7.5" or faster twist, though at higher elevations some are getting away with it. The faster 6mm barrels are becoming easier to find here, but it took some looking when these first came out, most people were stocking 1-8's then.

I THINK I'm planning to run them again for next years competition season...but if I had to use a 1-8" barrel I wouldn't fret that I was giving up much with the best bullets in the 105-107 range. Or the 115 DTAC for that matter.

Empirical results rule!